High Protein Bean, Avocado & Spinach Wrap
Sometimes, we are after a quick nourishing meal to replenish energy. A simple and wonderful veggie wrap which takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. Made with wholesome ingredients, packed full of protein, fibre and other nutrients. This mouth-watering wrap is provided by Cinnamon and Bluebells.
- 2 mixing bowls
- 1 potato masher or fork
- 1 salad servers
- 1 baking paper
- 1 wholemeal flatbreads/wraps
- 1/2 tin red kidney beans
- 50g tomato chutney
- 5g nutritional yeast
- pinch salt and pepper
- 30g fresh spinach leaves, washed
- 1 tbsp vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 shallot, peeled and thinly slice
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- Drain and rinse the kidney beans. Place the red kidney beans in a bowl and mash them with a potato masher or a fork.Mix in the tomato chutney and nutritional yeast and season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, place the spinach and the vinaigrette and toss until the leaves are nicely covered.Place each flatbread in a piece of baking powder and divide the bean mixture between the two, spreading slightly. Arrange the spinach and avocado slices on top, then sprinkle the shallot slices, sunflower seeds and hemp seeds.Wrap and serve.
High protein, plant-based, dairy free healthy delicious wrap containing 84g of carbohydrates, 23g of fat and 20g of protein providing 645 calories. Enjoy!