In the following terms & conditions “the Personal Trainer” shall mean Tony Larkman trading as Tony Larkman Personal Training. “The Client(s)” shall be those persons using the personal training services of Tony Larkman Personal Training. These terms and conditions cannot be varied in any way by the Client(s) unless such conditions are expressly agreed by the Personal Trainer in writing.
Terms & Conditions of use.
Gift Vouchers General Terms & Conditions;
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
Sessions must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance and are based on personal trainer availability.
- Your gift voucher must be kept in a safe place and presented at the time of booking your personal training session (either by phone picture, email or in person) to verify that you are the gift voucher holder.
- The personal training session is to be held at a time and location agreed to by the personal trainer.
Studio Sessions: All studio sessions take place at our studio in Bath, (Results Body & Mind, 73 Lower Bristol Road, BA2 3BG).
- Park Sessions: The location must be either at Henrietta Park or Royal Victoria Park, Bath.
- Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issue and the session must be booked for a date within this 3 month period.
- Gift vouchers can only be used at Tony Larkman Personal Training for personal training services.
- Gift vouchers can only be used once and you may not exchange your gift voucher for cash or other services.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers and replacement is at the sole discretion of Tony Larkman Personal Training.
- Refunds will not be given for a gift voucher.
- Only the original gift voucher is accepted and a damaged voucher may not be accepted.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers or offers and are non-transferable. You may not sell your gift voucher and it may not be used in sales or promotional activities including giveaways, or prizes in competitions without our prior consent. We reserve the right to cancel any gift voucher that we suspect has been resold or obtained in connection with an unauthorised sales or promotional activity.
- All gift voucher holders must complete and sign a Pre-Exercise Questionnaire, a Client Trainer Agreement, a PAR-Q Form and Informed Consent Form before commencing the personal training session. Forms will be provided prior to the session.
- Gift vouchers are issued by, and remain the property of Tony Larkman Personal Training.
- Tony Larkman Personal Training reserves the right to amend these gift voucher terms and conditions from time to time with no prior notice.
The gift voucher will be forfeited if the holder does not attend their scheduled personal training session. Rescheduling, and carrying over your gift voucher may be considered where (1) more than 24 hours notice of cancellation is given and (2) if there is a genuine reason beyond your control. Any such rescheduling and carrying-over is entirely at the sole discretion of Tony Larkman Personal Training.
Expired Gift Vouchers:
Gift vouchers are non-refundable and it is the holder’s responsibility to book their session within good time. We recommend contacting us to book your session at least 6 weeks before your gift voucher is due to expire, as we do get booked up well in advance.
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the vouchers in the English courts.