Oatmeal Protein Energy Balls
A simple and healthy no bake oatmeal protein balls recipe which is perfect for an easy snack on-the-go!With rolled oats, protein powder, flaxseed and cinnamon, these no-bake protein balls recipe will keep you satisfied for hours.
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 large mixing spoon
- 1 large plate
- 150 g porridge oats
- 50 g protein powder (I use Vivo Life)
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 150 g nut butter of your choice
- 4 tbsp plant milk
- 25 g dark 100% chocolate chips or raisins (optional)
- Combine the oats, protein powder, flaxseed and cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir in the maple syrup, vanilla extract, nut butter, milk and chocolate chips.
- Stir well to combine the mixture, then using damp hands, roll it into 15 balls (they should be about 30g each). Arrange on a plate and chill for 30 minutes until firm, then serve.
✅ Egg-free ✅ High-protein ✅ Vegan 6g fat, 1g saturates, 10g carbs, 2g sugars, 2g fibre, 7g protein, 0.1g salt